Charlie’s Ambassador Programme
My name is Charlie and I am a Multi Schools Council Ambassador.
I want to break down perceptions around children with autism and other special educational needs. To achieve this I need the support of young people below the age of 16 who are willing to get involved in my project and help make a difference.
By becoming an Ambassador you will receive:
- Support and training
- A chance to attend some great SEN events across Essex
- A voice at local Multi School Council meetings
- An open invitation to Multi School events
- An excellent opportunity that will look great on your CV
- A chance to help learn and educate other people about autism
If you are interested, please contact Charlie Latimer at firstname.lastname@example.org